.

I ish boomzerish! Hail ME! :D

Mood: LOLOLOLOLOL no lifey and rotting away.
Music: 3 - Britney Spears. (HAVE I SAID HOW MUCH I HEART THIS SONG? :D :D :D)



Helloooooooooooooo! <3
I had the most amazing 2 days yesterday and today. (:
Hard to expect because of my endless complaining,
but I actually had mad fun these few days. ;-D

4th November 2009. :D
Joyce, Jiawen, Joey came to my house (:!
Greeeting me with gunpowder on the ground outside my door lulz. O:
Then they came in. (Wlao sounds so retarded -_-).
Then Valerie&Claudia came. ^^
We watched a bit of Xia Dao Xiao, then Jiawen must go off le. :-(
Then we continued watching. :D
LOL then we finish liao, went to watch Jinnai Tomonori.
That guy is freaking hilarious la!

>:D
I made Joyce and Val laugh till they have stomachache mueyheyheyheyhey. ^^
LOL la hahahaha. :-D
Then they saw my Neopets browsers.
Yeah, Primary 2 worthy games, but I play it cannot uh. :D
Yeah, I very no life la hoh. :P

So now Joyce, Joey, Valerie and Zuning are all replaying NEOPETS. :D
Aren't my psychoing skills fawesome.
Yes they are. :-D

5th November 2009. ^^
Went for CCA. :-D
And it was super awesome la. :D
Clive attempted to scare me two times.
But both times he failed. -smirks-.
Anyway, then continued cutting, drawing and pasting. :D
Went out for lunch with Beatrice, Sasha, Kailin, Nicole, Natasha, Esther, Magdalene, Cornelius and Tiansong. :-D
^^ Me&Nicole&Kailin didn't want to eat Yoshinoya(?) so we went to eat PIZZA HUT. (L). :D
Nicole kept spamming cheese. ;DDDDDD
And I dropped my lemon slice and it rolled all the way to the feet of the guy sitting next to us.
-oops!-.:D
Then the kind people waited for us! OMG. ><
Then me&Nicole&Kailin went to buy ice cream, which made us pretty late.LOL. ><
Nicole dropped (approximately :D) $0.50 of the icecream, ($3.90 for 1 scoop!!!!!) onto the floor.
Then she screamed.
And it echoed.

LOL WE FAIL. ^^
Then went back and I found out one SUPEROMGWTFBBQSAUCEAREYOUSUREOMGFFVJSFGMESOBJ!!!!! thing. O:!
MAGDALENE WAS MY SENIOR FROM CCKPS.
And it has been one whole freaking year before I realised it. -gua gua guaaaaaa.-


LOL. Then after finishing our work around 3.30(?) we went down to the canteen to gossip. :-P.
Well me&Kailin bitched about how we disliked ____________. O:
LOL then Kailin started to throw flour at Magdalene and Natasha. HO HO HO! :D
Then we saw Msling, scawee.
Then we went home, lol. :D

So this week has been kinda fruitful.
Hope can eat ice cream during lunch tomorrow too. :-D
Can't wait for NEXT WEDNESDAY OMG!
My aunt's bringing me out to buy a -drumroll!!!!!- CRUMPLERRRRRR!
Yea I'm so materialistic LOL.
:D
Kay enough of my wuliao rantings, bye!(:

xoxo.