Mood: Happy. ^^
Music: Because I'm Stupid - SS501.
Hello readers. :D
Today was fun, I guess. ^^
Langarts exam, set by Mr Chow ZZ(zzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh shit I slept ._.). HAHAHA. :D
Anywayz, it was okay la, can pass la, quoted from V. :D
Took 166 to Clementi, same bus as Wenxuan. :/
Went home with Valerie, Joey, Joyce, Gen, Jiawen, Claudia, Sophia! (L) :D
David was outside the bus, right outside the window panel, and he didn't see us.
Blind luh, whatever. :B
Haha, had fun on MRT, LOL. :D
Dao-ed Jiawen, Gen, Soph and Val. ^^
Then went to buy bubble tea, then go Lot 1 eat lunch. :D
Then we went to rooftop garden, but then it was raining. >:(
Stupid security guard act pro go chase us away, hmph. >:(
Stupid la he. :/
Went to (somewhere) to buy (something) which will be revealed SOON. ^^
Hohohohohohohoh. ^^
But I love it though, if only got turqoise. :(
Okay. Then went to library. :)
Joyce was like, crawling on the floor, hehe. (:
Then um, we had fun laughing like crazy (even though it was in the library). Hehe. :)
Then we went to the lift, but there was this crazy Indian woman, and she kept closing the damn lift door impatiently la!
She banged Joyce and Joey and Valerie, what's her problem la. _l_
Hope she gets squashed y'know. HEH. :D
K, tonight I have Subway for dinner. :)
Okay, shall go off to watch S Factor liao. XD
xoxo.
Edited at 5.10pm.
Hello, guess what.
I cut my superb long fringe, and now it looks horrible. :)
RV people get to see fugliness tomorrow. HAHA. :)
But other people, :P
Wait till I actually meet you, or camwhore. .____.
Though that's highly impossible. :x
:)